วันเสาร์ที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

about me!!


My name is Katalyeeya Suraphanworawet. I’m only 15 years old. You can call me Nan,it’s my nickname. My family have got father ,mother and brother.My brother name is Pop.He’s 20 years old. We live in Suphanburi but I’m study at Kasetsart university laboratory school Kamphangsean campus. I go to school by van with my best friend. Her name is Bean. Bean and I like Korean artist.




What this time?. It’s time for 2PM, yes! The Korean artist is 2PM. In my free time I like to listen to 2PM’s songs and sewing. Now I’m sewing a bag. It look like same blueberry cheese cake, it so cute. My birthday is 17th august , 17 is lucky number. In the future I want to be a dentist. At last my pin bb is 21c3a23a and my email is kat_jung_na@hotmail.com. You can add my pin or email.



You know you love me


XOXO!

54 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi!nan
    nan is very beautiful and pretty 555+ (555+ I am just kidding) your blog...
    HAVE A GOOD DREAM NAN ...

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi nan !

    ment na :)

    ตอบลบ
  3. GOOD LUCK...

    ตอบลบ
  4. you blog is very beautiful...

    ตอบลบ
  5. nice to meet you

    ตอบลบ
  6. no DownLoad HD
    I'm Download Full HD 1080p
    5555

    Alejandro

    ตอบลบ
  7. Ment Ment ! jaa

    ตอบลบ
  8. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  9. how did you inserted your video?

    ตอบลบ
  10. R U crazy
    U're ment in your blog
    And U ment's very shot
    Can U ment longger. ok?

    ตอบลบ
  11. my blog is the most hiso and beautiful in the world.

    ตอบลบ
  12. dog name's Mayom

    it so cute

    blog very beautiful

    love love

    ตอบลบ
  13. NAN
    How did you insert your youtube?
    tell me,please.

    ตอบลบ
  14. nice to meet you

    ment ment ttt t,ja

    comment back to me :))
    55555 5 55 555 5555555 5

    ตอบลบ
  15. Hi!!!!!


    On Sunday you will go to cinema???
    but kam isn't go to here.
    I thing a lot .

    buyๆ

    ตอบลบ